Posted: December 18th, 2005
Last Updated: December 18th, 2005
Most of you may be wondering what the options actually mean. Well this guide will explain it all.
1. Computer's difficulty, which basically makes them get less/more combinations, use special moves less/more, and also makes your blocks drop speed slower/faster over more/less amount of time.
2. The amount of special moves each player can have (0-3).
3. The amount of grey blocks each player starts with on their screen (0-20).
4. Disables/enables big character attack animations when getting big chains.
5. Disables/enables small character sprites at the bottom of the screen, which can be good if you find them blocking your blocks or health.